Today we are heading to a funeral. A sweet 2 year old friend was taken away from his family and friends way too early from a tragic drowning accident this week. I've been feeling so heartbroken for his parents, older brother, grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins...cannot even imagine the pain they are feeling. Please keep them in your prayers/thoughts/whatever you believe as they try to figure out how they are supposed to move forward without him.
This has been a painful reminder that I need to slow down and savor the silly, fun moments with my kids since that is really what is important.
When Jane told me about this tragedy this morning, I didn't know that they were friends of yours as well. What a sad thing! You are so right, "Carpe Diem!" Savor the moments thar are so precious and fleeting. Hugs to you all.
ReplyDeleteThis breaks my heart. So awful. I just can't even think about it. Thanks for the reminder to never ever take the little things for granted.
ReplyDelete