Tuesday, April 12, 2011

It's Spring! (I think?)

In typical Minnesota fashion, this past weekend's weather was warm, sunny, cold, rainy, windy, hot and muggy.  Got that?  Um...yeah.  And to top it off, the dreaded 4 letter word (sNOw) is predicted this coming weekend.  UG, I quit Minnesota.

ANYWAY, when the weather was dry last Saturday, we took advantage and checked Spring Cleaning Task #865 off of our list - washing the dirty window screens.  We sure know how to have a good time, don't we?  Well, I for one did not enjoy this project, but my water babies sure did!  When they tired of washing the screens (about 2 minutes later), they washed their summer toys until they were clean and sparkly.




I had so many winter projects on my list and only made it through...um...a couple.  Now I have a whole new list of spring/summer projects and I don't know where to start - ahhhhh!  I'm feeling just a tad bit overwhelmed right now and feel like I am falling further and further behind.  :(  Need. More. Time.

My little peanut has had a rough couple of nights.  I finally took her in to the dr. this morning only to find out that she has a sinus infection, ear infection and "indicators of strep".  Sooo, since February, we have gone from a 3 week chest cold right into the stomach flu and now this...healthy air for four, please?

Think positive, think positive, think positive...  

3 comments:

  1. Um...you are supposed to WASH screens?? ;)
    Love the boots...if I had boots like that I'd want to clean all sorts of things!

    Hope everybody is healthy soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope this finds your littlest gremlin on the mend, Jill. Dick is fnally almost over the Chicago bug that our GK so liberally shared, even with Jane and Ted! The warmest day we've had so far was while we were in Chicago...go figure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like fun and our screens haven't been washed yet. Maybe they should bring their gear over on Sunday! ;) Its so fun to watch little helpers.

    ReplyDelete